This TEDDY bag has a patchwork flap in plain and lizard print leathers for authentic and casual style.
Designed by our two founders, the TEDDY bag has seductive features such as the artisanal hand plaiting, which adds a chic bohemian twist. The front pocket on the bag has an embossed diamond-shape inspired by the ring Barbara gave Sharon as a sign of their friendship. You'll also note the signature lacing on the side. In line with our ethical and sustainable approach, this bag is made with Italian leathers that come from tanneries audited by the Leather Working Group. It can be worn over the shoulder or cross-body, as you like.
– Patchwork flap bag
– Artisanal production in our Tunisian workshop
– Nickel-free metallic parts
– 140cm shoulder strap
– Inside patch pocket and front compartment
– Back patch pocket
– Cotton lining
– Lambskin lacing
– Height 21cm x width 24cm x depth 8.5cm
– 100% vegetable-tanned leather using no mineral or polluting colorants